Saturday 9 January 2010

Will Alsop Timeline

Over the period of the Christmas Holidays I have read and seen a lot of essays and videos documenting on, interviewing about Will Alsop.

My idea about his work and person have changed throughout the course of this research.

Although, reading so much information confusion is growing within the project and confused with all the data i have. Therefore i'm going to create a time line of information, dates, thoughts, images of Will Alsop alongside with the thoughts i have.

Im questioning whether to do a stop frame animation of my working progress. Although needing another laptop connecting to my camera.

ATM Progress on Essay video part:
I have downloaded alot of interviews of Will Alsop
and has customised them to be used in my video.
Original Youtube video


My Edited Version:

No comments:

Post a Comment